How to have extral $$money$$

monica_55

I have never heard anyone from Slough use the word ma’am. You are not from England and you do not live in the United States.

Besides, your argument doesn’t work: what if your satisfied buyers have English on your level or worse? Don’t you think it’s a bit fraudulent, never mind all the other stuff? Do you think they would be truly happy with your service if they understood they had a pile of wordsoup rather than good writing that made them look professional and trustworthy?

Would you be happy? That was a rhetorical question so no need to answer.

Either way, encouraging others to offer things they don’t normally do is a recipe for disaster, in my opinion. Why not go after the people who want what you already offer? You’re taking potential customers away from other sellers who may also be newbies! My main issue is with your writing gig. Like some others here have said, you might be great at creating web pages and the like, but your English is not good. It’s not right to think that people will buy that gig when you can’t even write a decent description for it. I’m not telling you to delete it, but don’t expect anyone to buy it. Maybe you do excellent work building web pages, but going to the Buyer’s Request section for unrelated work and telling others to do this is just wrong. That’s just my opinion on your initial post. Do what you know and you will succeed.

Thanks For checking out my gig, LOL… You are an awesome seller @emmaki. But treat others with some level of respect. Besides I was not actually saying you are arrogant, I just made a reference to your comment on a previous post where you stated that you love being arrogant, if I am not mistaken. BTW I have been delivering awesome services to my clients, and they all appreciate my level of hard work. 🙂 So… It’s still awesome knowing that a TRS checked out my Gig.
Also, I’ve got some friends who speak those languages I posted on my gigs, so I agree with you that I do not speak those languages. I basically speak English and French. So pull yourself together, we ain’t fighting dear! You’ve been in this marketplace way before I even though of marketing my services as a writer here on Fiverr…!

Your profile description–the one I pointed out–is lifted from Google Translate and has errors in both the original English and Spanish. I’m not being disrespectful here. I’m pointing something out that no amount of hard work can transform. The same goes for your proofreading–your profile description is littered with errors.

You may have great reviews, but if your buyers are non-native English speakers, or simply aren’t great at writing anyway. That’s not a great benchmark to look for when judging a proofreader’s actual skill.

This isn’t a war–but you are offering services that people are paying money for. Don’t you at least owe it to your buyers to provide a genuinely good service, whether it’s $5 or $500? Your self-assessment as awesome, hard work is yours alone: the reality is that your profile says may hard work, but substandard results likely.

Thanks for the assessment, i really owe you one. The truth still remains that I really may not have taken a great deal of effort in proofreading my profile description. All the same, the best you could do to help me as a seller like you are is offering me some Ideas as to how to become as good as you are. That would help. I may not be perfect, but to an extent I am good at what I do, and every passing day I equip myself with new skills gotten from researches I do while online, and working with clients. I really do feel good having you have a little chit-chat with me here. Thanks a lot Emmaki 🙂

Your buyers are just too uneducated to notice that you deliver garbage. You take advantage of them. You are most likely a guy from Bangladesh, Pakistan or India. Seen the many scammers from this regions I dare say that there is only a handful of genuine and honest sellers from there. People like you bring all of them to shame.

Hello Mario, Yes, It’s really shame when seller like me from Bangladesh see our country name first because this kind of ***** person. And some idiot who put their gig URL on forum. Just because of them we have to suffer a lot. To build up reputation on fiverr is not so easy for us. One need to sacrifies lots of thing. Very often I have stand up hole night to communicate with my buyer or deliver the work in time. As I did my first 1200 words Whiteboard animation within 3 days less than half of actual price to make my client happy. Or, refund few order after compleating order, because of client’s confusion and asked for voice over recording changes which was out of my budget. Though I had to spend my own revenues.

Kindly excuse me, if I say anything wrong or you find any grammer mistake because I am not good at English. Thanks

Archived