I have got my first order. But

mehedi_1

Well, what’s there to say?

Why would you cancel this for the sake of the price? Traffic driving gigs take a bit to set up but are pretty much one click of work after you take an order.

I just don’t get it. Do you plan on selling on Fiverr only if you can convince people to pay you what you think is a fair market price for services after they have trustingly placed an order for $5?

First rule of Fiverr: Never offer services you can’t provide for the price you say you can.

Second rule of Fiverr: Integrity is everything. Never Say you can do something that you are not actually competent in doing.

Third rule of Fiverr: Be prepared to do whatever you have to to get your first 100 or so reviews. This means swallowing your pride and yes, doing work for people for a fiver.

My advice would be to go back to your gig descriptions, (you know, the ones which say that you are an expert in everything) and edit them so that they say what you can do. Not doing this caused your problem, doing it will fix it.

Oh and never ever talk about Fiverr.

I agree. Some most newbie sellers offer things which are impossible to think of.

There are so many gigs like " I will design a logo with 3 variations for $5." So this makes me to think.
How these people manage? Logo design is a very tough job, I myself know many tools very well but that doesn’t make me a logo designer. I just believe whatever the buyer will receive would be a copy of copyrighted stuff.

And yes, setting up low price is always good to grow faster for newbies. But , they should not make Fiverr a place where the customers will get into trouble because of cheap job.

These days anyone is graphic designer or PDF maker.

Guest nehagupta2683

12.5 K organic traffic to the buyer’s website within 2 days is impossible way to build.

What you have done is typical of some sellers - say whatever to get a sale.
None of your gigs offer traffic so I have to assume that you made this offer in buyer requests or the buyer contacted you first.
I suggest you cancel the order, apologize to the buyer and don’t do anything similar in the future. Know what you can do and offer that, know what you cannot do and don’t offer that.

PS. how can you drive organic traffic? By definition, organic traffic cannot be driven. If traffic is driven then it is not organic. You might be able to drive organic “looking” traffic, but it will not be real.

The whole idea here on Fiverr is that you create gigs about something that you are actually capable of doing.
The thing is that you have to think carefully about all this. What you didn’t.
You don’t say in your gigs what you are actually are doing. So you give the buyer the chance to ask you doing whatever he wants.
The buyer is joking with you or he is on the same mental level.

I hate to be that guy, but this is your fault. I see the order is for your SEO gig, however, that gig is not very specific in regards to what you will do for the buyer. Buyers can take advantage of this and ask for ridiculous tasks from you for only five dollars. This seems to be the position you are in now, but you did accept the work, so your best option now is to deliver what they want for the price you agreed to. Don’t ask for more money; that’s baiting and switching. Customers do not like that. It could result in a very bad review and a low rating. You wouldn’t want that to happen after your first order. Next time, list in your gig description exactly what you will deliver. Your gigs are too vague.

I would typically agree, but is it so bad that this guy is broadcasting his idiocy? After all, anyone searching his username on Google using some fancy-dancy keywords like Fiverr will chance upon this.

Of course, as OP is an SEO guru, he already knows this.

Oh. Wait.

Archived