Live Portfolio is broken for a month, don't know what to do anymore

calvinw

This morning I woke up to two messages asking if they could see samples of my work. I have one or two of this message every morning now since my live portfolio stopped working properly on my main gig. (https://www.fiverr.com/calvinw/create-a-lyric-video-to-your-song).

I have submitted a support ticket twice now, to be told they have forwarded my issue to the technical team, and then no response.

My gig impressions and clicks have not changed, but my orders have plummeted. In the last month I’ve lost around 1500$, and I suppose Fiverr has lost about 375$ in revenues.

For 3 years since I started this gig, it’s been a big chunk of my main income, I’ve done backflips for customers and have amassed 880 reviews, ALL 5 stars. Not even a single 4.5 star review. And for the first time in 3 years, I don’t know what to do, should I start looking for jobs?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Update; after tweeting to @FiverrSupport, I got an answer on my support ticket that they would “try to get an update on Monday”, followed by a textbook suggestion to check out their “fiverr academy for tips on how to increase your gig’s exposure”, which had nothing to do with my issue, unless they have a section on how to sell your gig when a glitch on the site breaks your portfolio.

Guys, I’m getting quite frustrated and don’t know where to turn with this.

I thought I would at least let you know you were not alone. I put a ticket in at least a month ago. Tried twitter, facebook in hopes of getting something done, but still no fix. In my ticket, I even pointed out other accounts having the same problem to let them know the issue wasn’t exclusively a problem with my account but more likely a site wide problem.

Fiverr is always giving us these new features. Personally I would rather stop with the new features and just fix the ones we have so we can use them properly.

Update 3: After writing Fiverr support on Twitter again, they responded on the ticket, saying they are still working on the issue and will let me know when the issue is resolved.

Meanwhile, I now have a quick response template for clients asking for samples of my work because that’s the only type of messag I get, and the majority of my orders are from returning customers.

Archived