INCREASING my chances at TRS! SELLING MORE by posting in the forum!

fonthaunt

How do I INCREASE MY CHANCES OF BECOMING A TRS (TOP RATED SELLER) by posting TIPS? How do my TIP POSTS help me sell?

Sellers notice that blogs, courses, and YouTube videos say that posting in the forum is part of becoming a TRS or that forum posting is important to get first sales or get Top Rated Seller! Read on to keep from making BIG mistakes.

The Levels page says that Community Leadership is a step in getting level 2 & that To ensure a Top Rated Seller (TRS) … is dedicated to the success of our community is important. The forum must be part of that, right?

Not unless you know the best way and in fact, forum posts can = problems. HOW? Keep going and check out what’s true and false!

+++ IF YOU DON’T READ ANYTHING ELSE, READ THIS BELOW +++

TRUE OR FALSE?

1.) Posting in the forum is necessary to become a TRS and posting toward the top (Tips for Sellers or Buyers) is especially useful.

FALSE

WHY?: Community leadership IS important to attain TRS, but MANY real Top Rated Sellers have never been on the forum. Community leadership can mean: Commenting on blog posts, attending Fiverr events, organizing local events, participating in Fiverr social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more; being familiar with the Fiverr Academy and commenting on or being a part of the Podcasts. The forum is good too but is mainly for getting to know other sellers and read, especially as a newbie.

TRUE OR FALSE?

2.) Posting Tips in the forum at level 0 or 1 could actually hurt my sales and reduce my chances of leveling.

TRUE

+++ ^ Important ^ +++

The best ways to use the forum for many sellers is to chat and share experiences in Stories plus read FAQs and Tips. You are encouraged to chat in the forum at any level, especially in “Conversations” or “My Fiverr Gigs (Your Gig Ads!)”

Posting tips in the forum with little or no sales can actually make you look bad or uninformed due to outdated and inaccurate copied posts. Tips without some proofreading can greatly decrease your chances of selling.

Please remember that spinning content for the forum, copying off-Fiverr content or copying/spinning other forum posts is against the forum rules under many circumstances.

It is recommended that you do not post on the forum until you have read the forum rules and when you do post, start in “Conversations” 1st and just read other categories. Save your tips for when you have leveled up high enough to have something original to share and can either proofread your own post well or get someone to help you. 🙂

DO YOU KNOW OF SOME TIPS THAT ARE GREAT BUT MAY ALREADY BE HERE OR MAY BE CONSIDERED TOO CLOSE TO ANOTHER TIP POST? There is ONE WAY TO SPIN ANOTHER SET OF TIPS AND MAKE IT FRESH: Scroll down and read a few comments down and you’ll find it.

QUESTIONS about posting the forum and leveling? For now, ask in the comments.

Comments may be edited or cleaned up as necessary for clarity, so by commenting you consent to this. Replies that are inappropriate for this thread may be removed without warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Don’t forget! Posting things other than tips in Tips for Sellers OR Tips for Buyers may lead to removal.

Tip posts by inexperienced sellers will be reviewed and therefore may be removed as soon as they are noticed. They will only be returned if they are deemed original, useful, and at least somewhat proofread. Copy/paste or other plagiarized tip posts can cause restriction in your posting privileges. Spun content on the forum may be removed and can end up in suspension. Posts that are not proofread and edited well enough may be removed or moved.

Trying to ASK for tips instead of offer them? Put your requests for tips in Improve my Gig or Conversations - not in this category which is for GIVING tips.

DO YOU KNOW OF SOME TIPS THAT ARE GREAT BUT MAY ALREADY BE HERE OR MAY BE CONSIDERED TOO CLOSE TO ANOTHER TIP POST? Here is a way to create or spin some tips and make them truly fresh!

To make old tips like new, post a video with voice-over explaining your tips out loud and showing captions plus screen shots or yourself talking! Don’t want to be on camera? Just put the captions up on a colored background and do an audio version! It’s like making your own podcast for the forum. (If you have trouble getting your video/audio recording to show up on upload, put a note in caps at the top of your post asking for Moderator assistance.)

Please note: video/audio recordings must abide by the forum rules and Fiverr ToS. They may not show URL’s of any kind, contact info, or irrelevant content. If the recording cannot be understood due to quality or narrator style/ability, it may be removed without warning.

Archived