NEW profile page (featured)

happy_services

That bothered me too, so I figured if I had to add skills I’d just add all of them. So yeah, there are several unrelated to my current gigs but I guess someone might request a custom gig if they are interested!

I admit that I added I was an expert on Yarn just because I thought it was funny that it was in the list. The rest are serious. I don’t think anyone can see it but me yet anyway.

I added the degrees since it’s there, but I dislike the way it’s set up. I don’t like that it requires you to put the school name. I know you can put anything, but if you went to college in a town you still live in and it’s small, then honesty could earn you a stalker. I think just adding the degree if you wanted to is good enough.

As far as MD, phD, you could find the equivalents of what those are in your country easily. If you have medical doctors, that’s an MD. Since English is used as the central language for Fiverr, I’m just guessing that they defaulted to the common abbreviations for the USA and perhaps other English speaking countries if they use the same ones.

There is some relevance of knowing the level of education if someone is going to add a college degree, since something like an AS takes 2 years but a phD takes around 8. Of course, I’m sure people will lie, but it’s kind of like people who put a picture of a blonde with a headset as their profile picture. It makes them look bad instead of good when their profile doesn’t match what they demonstrate.

@fonthaunt lol - expert on yarn 🙂
Well, my kitten would definitely order a gig from you based on that skill.
And, if you added: “expert on knitting,” I would definitely order, at some point, knitting classes cuz all I know how to knit is a scarf (which is currently about 40 thousand feet long - because I don’t know how to cast off!)
🙂

Archived