Wow! It's really amazing,check anyone?

smartit69

I like that they are displaying my best gigs above the fold! Finally gets people to see them better. It’s a huge improvement, as long as your stats are impressive at least.
Now all they need is to let me increase my basic gig prices without having to use packages. 🙂

I’m not sure why I have to put my education though. I have a couple of college degrees but that isn’t relevant, and may not sound believable anyway.

I’m glad it’s prelaunch since it says I have no skills. I guess I’ll have to fill out that weird new profile QA thing they added that I didn’t see the point in. I suppose this means there is a point now, potentially. If they do release it, it will be with no warning.

Don’t forget that the exciting results of the GaryVee competition is coming up next week! They’ll be too busy fussing over that to bother with making a decent stab at whatever plugin they’re using for this.

Fiverr: at least let me write in my actual degree titles and w**k on about my cleaver. Right now, it’s a horrific embarrassment. Give me 5m, I’ll get a pic.

I suppose I could go that way, but it might be more interesting to mention that I have sheared a sheep to make yarn from it’s wool. Shetland wool, to be specific. I did an awful job of shearing and the sheep looked like a poodle when I was done. I did make some yarn out of it, so surely that makes me an expert. I mean really, making yarn from scratch! The poor sheep was embarrassed. (All true.)

I think you need to make that gig. I didn’t know what baps were until I looked it up after the first time you used it. Dolly Parton is a good example, even at 120 or whatever she is now. (OK, that’s a little overkill and besides, she looks d*** good. Maybe 70?)

Archived