I am a new seller and have no orders yet! Please look at me

sarwar7bd

I’m a web designer and developer with over 2 years of experience outside fiverr. I specialize in Email signature, Landing/Squeeze page design, Web Design and Development.
I have sent offers for buyer requests.But I have not try all 10 buyer requests daily because most of the active buyer requests are from sellers.
So I thought of sharing it through forum to get some help to get some orders.
How can I improve my sales?

Keep trying your luck with Buyers Requests and try to promote your services via social media. If you have an existing client base (you’ve mentioned you have extensive experience), it may be worth it to ask one of your regular clients to make an order here instead of your usual arrangement; you may get a bit less $$$, but good (yet honest, coming from real people as a result of legit work) reviews are essential to get the ball rolling. Also, you only have 1 gig - think what else you could offer, as putting all eggs in one basket doesn’t seem to work here. Hope this helps.

Hi newbie!!! well there is only one tip (universal kind of) “Have Patience”.
You are in a good field, it normally take a while for buyers to notice you, but once they do, you gonna be all busy. so keep your hopes up. good luck!!

Guest dleaddesign

I am also in your shoe, I think the suggestions made here would definitely help. Best wishes

Archived