Preview or Deliver?

astras

Hi fellow workers 😉

Please tell me… In your experience… Is it better to send a preview of a made gig or just deliver? Which is better? Or maybe a preview with your watermark?

Mainly i think of this in my area of business - graphics…

So, what do you think?

best regards

yeah, but as said… some people take advantage of that… they see it, like it, but then they say that they don’t like it and you have to cancel this gig ;)))

this is a common thing…

so i’ve started to give my customers preview with watermark and when they confirm or at least show some interest/back info then i give them the real deal

otherwise this fiverr can be real tricky for honest sellers

best regards

yes, bachas85, but if you deliver, you get an intentional bad review from this buyer and buyer never again shows up, then even CS can’t help you 😉

so… it is hard to be smart here i belive… it would be great if people from CS would comment this 😉

best regards

again on this theme…

recently i’ve had 4 gigs in one, delivered and then buyer said that he doesnt like it, so he proposed cancelation… i of course confirmed that, becouse i do not want a bad review… so i lost 20$

that’s why i belive it is better to give a preview first… that how you show what you did and get a conformation that it is ok and you can deliver

Guest allason

I deliver and offer an edit on my copy and creative writing and offer clarification on my other gigs.

If they want something changed they can let you know and you can redeliver.

Archived