How can i get orders

gigblaster97

• 8 months later...

The are many ways in which you can get offers from buyers request, make sure your profile is okay,always be among the first 5 sellers to send requests to a buyer, always offer unlimited revision as a new seller and don’t demand too much from buyers, also make the attachment of your past work to the buyers, so as to gain more exposure.

Make sure you are sending all your 10 offer s in a day.

The most important aspects is your experience in the niche you offer. Because buyer who post at buyer’s request will either need a special work or quick work.

Hi Fam,
One of my gigs has 2k views and two sales only:

favicon.icoFiverr.com

kawabunga : I will create a high definition and professional promotional video...

For only $5, kawabunga will create a high definition and professional promotional video. | Take your business to a whole new level with a professionally done promotional video. My gig video extras will give you maximum results if you | On Fiverr.com

I do not understand what I could be doing wrong. I fill almost ten buyer requests every day but still get nothing.

Please help with suggestions on how to improve. I have tried to promote on Twitter but without success.

Your suggestions will be appreciated

Regards,
Kawabunga

• 1 month later...

I’m new to Fiverr and I am still trying to change my account from Buyer to Seller. Do you know how I would do that?

I’m new to Fiverr and I am still trying to change my account from Buyer to Seller. Do you know how I would do that?

You just make the gigs, and you are ready to sell.

Because fiverr in the system for buyers and sellers

The are many ways in which you can get offers from buyers request, make sure your profile is okay,always be among the first 5 sellers to send requests to a buyer, always offer unlimited revision as a new seller and don’t demand too much from buyers, also make the attachment of your past work to the buyers, so as to gain more exposure.

The most important aspects is your experience in the niche you offer. Because buyer who post at buyer’s request will either need a special work or quick work.

What software do you use for work?

@global_promoter

Thank you for share your idea.

Archived