UEFA Champions League Final!

writer99025

I’m watching this tonight! I don’t really follow football, however, I have a hot date with my landlord and his wife at their local wee bar. The benefit of this is that I get to watch it outdoors on a big screen and will hopefully be able to bag myself a free pizza in the process.

Shamelessly whoring yourself out for free pizzas. I like it. It was pizza night here too. I cunningly ordered a salad to go and ate that and was then too full to eat most of the pizza. Result: lunch is sorted until Weds. #winning

I can’t believe that Hilary is actually still in the race. On TV she just seems to seethe spin and distrust. I don’t especially like anyone in the US political circus but at least Bernie has an atmosphere of integrity about him.

• Moreover, the whole Hilary email scandal… Do people just not realise what she did or how massively significant it was? It all seems to be “Hilary is great because she’s a woman. Yey!”

Personally, I think you should have Fonthaunt as your next President. It would be like a wave of calm would finally come to wash over the world and everything could go back to it was in the 1990’s.

Alas, these are but dreams.

I don´t know what I would do if I had a position in supreme court justice. My dad would be proud of me, but I would seriously not know what to do even if I would get the education and trainings. Can I just be a dog care taker of everyone´s dogs? That would make me super happy 😛

Archived