What are some good websites to advertise/market my Gig on?

travisw010

I started my first Gig recently, and while it’s gotten views and impressions, it hasn’t sold anything. My targeted audience is writers in need of assistance, so the market is probably pretty slim. Does anyone know of any good websites where I can advertise to my target audience?

@ ytheekshana, giving you group links that other fiverr sellers belong to on facebook or other social media sites may not be of help to you, since you don’t offer the same gig with them. All you need is to look for some good IM groups that don’t offer the same service as yours and join.

Try any free website creator such as weebly and wix; I’m sure there are others but these two standout. Create a free 1-page or multi-page site advertising your services and your portfolio. In the drop down menu under your user name click on ‘Selling’ then click on ‘promote your business’.

This will take you to a list of options for promo material especially some code for your personal fiverr seller banner. Hope this helps.

To answer your FB groups question, there’s group called Fiver Buyer/Seller Group that does pretty good. As for forums outside of the Advertise Gig here, I’m not totally sure but know there’s bound to be lots out there; someone will comment soon on.

Hello My Fiverr Seller,
You can try a FREE Web 2.0 Services to give backlinks on your fiverr profile,
My personal opinion is never buy a paid links from anywhere because google dont like a paid links.
If you need more guidance then feel free to reply on my comments.

Thank You & Have a Good Day !!

Archived