Should I Give Up?

servicemarket

Clearly I am not a gig expert. But maybe you can answer that question yourself after comparing your gig to the other people´s gig that offers the same service like yours. What do you think about their gig descriptions? And what do you think about yours?

About giving up, it´s up to you. How bad you wanna be succesful here? I don´t know when you created your gig, but I saw you joined Fiverr in 2013. If you created your gig in 2013 (I said ˝IF˝ which means you could create it any other time - maybe one year ago, one month ago, whatever) and you still don´t get customers, then probably you don´t want it badly enough. I joined Fiverr in January 2016 and I am aware of what I haven´t achieved. I am lazy and my laziness is a reflection of my determination (yes, I don´t have determination here) otherwise I would have done some things that are necessary to do (either fix my gig description, sell new gigs that are most likely demanded, make some samples, etc). My point is you are the one who knows exactly what decision you should make. When there is a will there is a way.

Don’t give up. If you want it bad enough, fight for it! I know it may sound harsh, but your gig needs improvement. The description is a bit lacking, and I feel that you would benefit by not having the animation play with you talking. Try making a video with you in it and not the cartoon. Explain to your potential buyers how this will help their business; be specific. Don’t be afraid of failure. It happens. You can make more than one gig that’s relevant to your set of skills. I hope this helps.

Thank you all for your feedback.

I value it very much and will use it to better myself and create more value.

I agree I need to improve my quality.

I have not posted since 2013. At that time I sold 7 gigs right away and quit as I was making a lot more cleaning carpet. Since then medical issues prevent me from cleaning carpet so I figured I would give Fiverr another try.

All of my gigs are within the last week or two. Fiverr was having website issues hopeful that was why I was not getting orders. I was thinking about working with one of the voice talent’s here to make better gigs.

I am going to continue and work hard to make better gigs.

Again thank you for taking the time to review my gigs… 🙂

Archived