No new gigs?

haboma

Hello, I’m a regular buyer on fiverr and I’m always looking for new gigs.
but it’s been more than 48 hours and there is not even 1 new gig on the new section
The last new gigs that were found 2 days ago is still the last new gig today, weird isn’t it?

all categories, let’s say for example logo designs, it’s always a busy section, but since two days there is not even a single new gig? and also for any other category you can think of!
try making new gig in any category and look for it in the new section

I have seen the exact same thing as Haborna. In the Fun & Bizarre and Creative Writing Sections if I filter to “New” (which I often do to see what new gigs are available if there’s anything that will interest me) absolutely nothing has been added. Normally you can see new things added if you check back after a couple of hours.

The truth is that Fiverr implemented new “filters” in searches to prevent 3rd ToS party violating gigs to be listed in Fiverr searches anymore. The bad side is that there are generated too many false positive allerts/flags and so legit gigs are prevented to be listed on Fiverr when buyers are searching for many keywords… That is the reason for almost all new gigs are not listed on Fiverr…

This is the last new gig created in logo design and it’s been the last one since 2 days, can someone check if it’s the same gig in their new section in logo design or there is some other ones I can’t see?

I see the same gigs as you.

I have actually contacted Fiverr Customer Support and told them about the issue. They said they’ll monitor it and to notify them in 48 hours if I still see no new gigs.

I have to wonder if no new gigs are coming through of if it’s actually an issue with how they’re being sorted, meaning some gigs are always coming first rather than just being put in order of arrival like they used to be.

Actually, interestingly the third gig on the list appears to have changed from the earlier picture. I don’t know if it’s the same gig and the seller has simply changed the gig details or if it is a different gig. We’d really have to get in contact with the seller to find out.

I’ve actually just tried to create a new gig to see what would happen (whether it would appear). I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but when I got to the end and pushed “Publish” nothing happened (it just stayed on the same screen and didn’t publish). I went into “My Gigs” and it was still in draft. Then when I want back through my gig I found that for some reason my “Requirements” (the questions you ask the buyer when they order your gig) were blank (the section after this still had information in it so that part had saved). I entered them again, saved and hit publish more than once and the same thing kept happening.

So far, I’m having a lot of trouble getting Customer Support to acknowledge that there is an issue. I keep getting given the line that “new gigs will not necessarily appear at the top of the list” which they always have before when filtering to new. Being slightly obsessive though, I’ve actually copied a complete list of all gigs from a category into an Excel file, something I first did two days ago. I’ve then repeated yesterday and today. With a quick bit of analysis, I’ve been able to show there are no new gigs in today’s list that weren’t there two days ago (just five names that have changed, but they’re actually the same gig).

I’ve provided them the list proving that nothing new is coming through but haven’t gotten acknowledged yet (I use this category often and normally there’s new stuff hourly).

I’d be happy to leave it alone if they’d just admit there’s either a bug or some new filter which is keeping gigs from appearing in search results. It’s just extremely frustrating to be told there’s nothing wrong when something clearly is.

Okay, finally, this issue appears to have been fixed. I’ve just gone in to the category I was monitoring and not only are there new gigs there now but there are a LOT of new gigs there. It looks like all of the new gigs which hadn’t been coming through have suddenly turned up all at once. So whatever the bug was has apparently been fixed.

Archived