Strange Request

kevthefont

If you received a request to buy 5 orders after having received 10 from the same buyer, what would you think? There is no work to be done - just receive 10 orders and buy 5. The advantage to the buyer is that they “enhance their reputation” - strange, as I never had to go down that line to build a rep, I simply started from scratch.

Yeah, that’s something you should report to customer support if only because in the long run this will have a null effect for increasing your sales, and in the short run it could get you caught by Fiverr’s trust and safety team who, so I’ve read, do in fact audit transactions marked as suspicious by the systems automated filters. At best, such an arrangement could get you to level 1 or 2 in a shorter period of time and net you $40, but at worst it could cost you your account. At any rate, boosting your gig by 10 sales for the risk involved isn’t worth it. Eventually, you’ll find that you sometimes get 10 reviews left in a single day, and when you’ve got over 1k sales and 700 reviews (like myself), 10 sales with no guarantee of a review is almost literally nothing.

Archived