Indians Let Us Celebrate 2 Years of Narendra Modi Government [CLOSED]

writer99025

Today is the 2nd year anniversary of Narendra Modi government. As a supporter, I feel very happy today. God bless you Modiji, take India forward! Ignore the negativity, just focus on your work. 3 years to go, do your best for the country and win in 2019 as well. We are with you.

If I read about politics I would know some stuff. But I so rarely read about politics that I don´t even read about the politics in my own country. I only read about USA election for a bit some time ago because it has been floating around almost everywhere on the internet. Now I have stopped reading. I only read and watch about dogs instead, sometimes about other animals too 🙂

Some people Do read a lot about many things. I wish I could be like them.

Good thing, even I don’t bother about politics now that I know a good man is in charge of India and has 3 years to go. Will think about it in 3 years. Till then, the country is safe and I can concentrate on my writing/making money/ and hopefully exercise.

I´m glad to hear that about your country 🙂 But if you are interested in reading about politics in general I think it is okay to keep reading. It just happens my interest is in animals. No matter what I do, I can´t really stop reading about them. Topics about dogs are always eye catching for me 🙂

No, I have given up reading the Indian media or watching any Indian news channel because they are too negative and are generally supporters of the opposition. Our PM does not care and is doing his work, and I am going to do my work as well. No point in getting carried away by the noise - there are people who have nothing better to do, let them do it. Everybody should just do their duty. You can either be a doer or a talker, your choice.

Archived