What do I do?

Hello. I have not received the promised gig from a buyer. I have requested 2 cancellations and one revision. The seller has declined both cacellations and the revision. My gig is only 3 days old. I have now placed a THIRD cancellation. I am sure they will decline…I am going in circles and cannot figure out how to contact Customer Support directly. Can anyone help me with what I should do?

Has your seller delivered anything at all?

If your seller has delivered something, are you attempting to cancel simply because you are unhappy with the work? If so, it is reasonable in many cases for sellers not to agree to cancel an order. In this case, you should accept delivery and voice your frustration in whatever feedback you feel your seller deserves.

On the other hand, if your seller has not delivered anything at all, you should contact customer service directly and explain the situation as clearly as possible. Simply go to the customer support page and navigate down the links on your left before filling out a contact form.

Thank you. Well the problem is the seller only gave me half of what their gig promised and then is trying to charge me more to receive the rest of a gig I already paid for. I have gone to customer support several times. Unfortunately it is only giving me Q and A’s. I am finding no way to contact them.

Archived