Honest feedback on gig info, etc

e_clients

I would love to get some honest feedback on what I should do to improve my Gig so it really catches the buyers attention. If you are up for checking it out I would really appreciate it.

Please be aware it does have erotic content in case there is someone that may offend…

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!

https://www.fiverr.com/e_clients/write-a-personalized-erotic-story?funnel=8d36f1b0-6193-4dec-87e8-d71100e42689

Nice idea. Thanks. I was running out of room with the description but a PDF that had a few examples of my writing style would probably be a good addition. Thanks for taking the time to check out my Gig. Do you think if I offer several other Gig’s as well that it would help increase the traffic to my page? Cheers.

Personally, I like your service - I’m a bit of a writer, and once in a while I like to write adult fiction - but your gig is either on or over the threshold for what’s permitted in the terms of service which explicitly forbid adult-theme gigs:

0368071.png

Read more here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=community

So I wish you great luck, but if you’re not careful Fiverr might close your gig and possibly even your account. Be careful.

Fiverr doesn’t have the time to review each gig, and I’ve read about some sellers who’ve been active for a year and a half before their gig gets noticed. Really, I wish you the best of luck - I like your gig! - but if you want to avoid the danger of getting your gig shut down and losing your established client base, you might consider choosing a more deliberately vague description. Just saying: Fiverr is my full-time income that I use to support my family, so I wouldn’t risk my financial security and client base by dancing the border of what’s permitted. Happy hunting 🙂

Yeah, I guess only time will tell. Luckily for me I don’t have a bunch of people to support so doesn’t really matter a whole lot. 🙂 Just thought it would be something fun to do!

Perhaps you could read my fortune James?

So latest news is that I am allowed to have my Gig but it cannot be in the search category…

What do you guys think? Is it even worth it to stay here if I do a lot of promotions for my Gig via social media outlets or skip Fiverr all together?

Okay. Well its been real guys but I think since Fiverr is not willing to promote me what is the point in promoting them and bringing them business? Isn’t that the whole reason to give them 20%? Anyhow, will continue to promote myself elsewhere. Chow!

Archived