How I get my Level 1 Badge again?

chanuzone

Hello,

I am Chanuka.I want to get my Level 1 badge that I lose because i Just do something against terms of Fiverr … please guide me how i can get back these … because I want to remain a member of this community .

Regards,
Chanuka

Admin Note: Please do not make more than one thread on a single topic. The other thread was removed.

He means he spammed others, got demoted, then when posted here (elsewhere) that he whined about his issue and is now starting afresh. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/level-1-bage-removed/

Just stop. You are boring, you spam and are sad about the results. Don’t message me–I WILL report you.

I won’t help you, because you are a bad seller who makes everyone look bad. Shoo. Bageboy.

And for every subcontinental Asian who gets annoyed about generalizations about scammers from your (huge) part of the world. Yell at these damned idiots.Don’t complain at the rest of the world. These guys are in your back yard losing against a grain of sand.

Yell that them. They are making you look bad.

I don’t think this will happen. There are far too many skills which Fiverr would need to have to learn how to evaluate. Also, they used to have testing on another platform which I work on and they scrapped this due to it being ineffective.

Archived