Why can not I order this gig?

kibb71

You might want to change your profile write up to the following:

Hi, I’m a professional graphic designer, specializing in corporate identity, logo design, and more. I am a goal-oriented person, and I will provide a unique logo design that is distinctive, marketable, professional, and user focused. Thank you!

This is saying pretty much the same thing, but the grammar is better. I’m also not sure what you meant by “easy to navigate”.

Could you give me a link for you promotion page? I find posting everywhere “i will do this and that” to be spam and irrelevant. I did research and found lots of people doing that. I just want to see the one perfect example. If you could share your promotion skills I would be so happy.

Hi there.

I will give you small suggestion. Promote your gig out side fiverr. Try to join fb groups where professional are the members. You should promote your product in a better way. Even i will give much better suggestion. Contact to top rated seller and tell them that if you are over burden. So i could i help you. Provide them your portfolio may be this work for you too. Remember 1st 5 star review is a one step success to your fiverr business. Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Archived