Unrated gigs

hafsahk

Hello People!!!

I have be anxiously waiting for level upgrading, but its so disappointing when some buyers forget to check back here and thus gig are automatically marked as complete but never been rated. I guess buyers should be bound to check, mark complete and then rate a done job as its the only way for achieving next level.

Happy gigging and happy buying

This some buyers does not rate gigs, I used to massage them but they don’t. I always try getting rattings as much as I can. But most of the buyers doesn’t know how to put a review. If fiverr team create a new way,…Like pop up window for a rating then this may increase the rate of reviews.

Join unofficial facebook group of fiverr ( https://■■■■■■/xc7t45 ) and start discussing with members / sellers / buyers.

Thanks.

If you can think of something, you can always give a freebie if someone takes the time to review your service. But you can’t ask for a specific review, like some sellers I’ve purchased gigs from offer freebies only for a 5 star rating, which is not allowed. So don’t do that mistake ever!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived