How do you manage your life with fiverr?

onlinedzshop

I Like to work in the afternoon, i do my work and workout with music, school (college) days were a nightmare, i cancelled more than 30 orders, i study all day, come home tired and need some rest, and i hear the ap notifications going crazy, having homeworks and a lot of studies to do, and in the other hand orders waiting to be delivered, i had a very rough time, now it’s summer, i have more time for fiverr, but sill dont know how to manage it when school strts again -_-

Firstly, I tell people that if they ever interrupt me while I’m working, I’ll shot them.

Secondly, I get up early, arrange my whole day around at least 3 x 1-hour or 1/2 hour dog walks so that I make sure I leave the house enough and don’t actually become one with my laptop like Locutus of Borg.

Thirdly, I try and work hard but if the sun is shining I always make myself work faster and harder so that I can finish for the day at 4-6ish and go to the pub. Here, I will usually mentally remind myself not to have more than 4 beers in case:

1. I get drawn into questions about what I do and lie by saying something outlandish like I am a local beekeeper or, alternatively, that I am the sole discoverer of a cure for male pattern baldness.

2. I decide to try to get laid in order to spite my ex gf who I am still living with.

Or 3. I discover on my return home that I have a pile of last minute orders which I need to deliver in 24 hours.

Usually, I will fail on points 1 & 3. Going home I will then do some more Fiverry things, (usually last minute orders) eat something, go to bed, and think for an hour or so about perhaps one day becoming a real beekeeper.

You could train your future bees to angrily swarm around bad buyers/irritating people until they submit to you. I’m sure you could provide discretionary services to just about anyone with your crack squadron of bees. Then you could further capitalize on this by offering soothing honey-based balms at a discount.

See? Business is EASY.

Fiverr App is a great tool to keep things organized. At least I can reply to query messages of buyer instantly from App.

As I’m from India and I get most of my orders from USA (mostly when it’s midnight in India), I deliver at early morning (Indian time), which means within only 4-6 hours (in Gig, I’ve kept 48 hours).

Archived