Wonderful stay

gabzgroup

@misscrystal, he changed his words because I called him out elsewhere and he wanted to make me look bad. Check out the URL for a clue about the true nature of this post.

Yes, OP, you are pathetic, and not very clever with it. Also, multiple accounts are not allowed at Fiverr, so if this is true, you will be banned. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Even better, you did all of this to make me look foolish. #epicfail

Here’s why he changed it, btw: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/how-well-can-you-put-this-into-practice-start-selling-big/

I’m a little confused. I followed the links to make a complete circle that brought me back here.
I see the OP is saying he made it big on his OTHER accounts, not the one he is posting this from. Do the other accounts have gigs for statistical data analysis? I’m not sure what that is.

Well, I only know OP from these two posts, but last night me posted this thread, with the original title “I have not made a single order–pathetic”. It was little more than the bog standard “how I mek sell?” kinda thread.

I initially ignored it, but saw later that he had started the other thread. So for fun and games, I decided to reference this one. Then I went off to do important things like sleep.

Today I come back and he’s no longer pathetic but a successful seller with multiple accounts or something. You can see the cogs of his devious manipulation ticking incredibly slowly over on the other thread. My data analysis of this indicates that OP is a liar.

Self-aware though re: being pathetic, so he’s got that going for him. BTW OP I am a dear, not a sir.

Archived