Question Regarding an Adult Logo Request

matterz000

So in the past couple of week’s I’ve had a couple buyers come to me about having an adult logo for them. I have no clue what the logo is for exactly and am not really interested in knowing. What I’m curious about is if one is allowed to honor this person’s request? I would never create any sort of art that would promote any sort of abuse or illegal activities, but other than that I’m pretty open-minded and honestly don’t mind doing things that are a little edgy. Is that okay or should I just politely decline.I think I know the answer, but I just want to be safe and hear it from someone that has a little more knowledge and experience on Fiverr.Thanks for the help!

You’re allowed to do it if that’s what you’re asking. I’ve had people request I write adult things and I’ve never had an issue unless it was something I felt uncomfortable writing. Feel free to decline the request but you won’t get in trouble for making something “adult”.

I had a buyer inbox me about writing descriptions for videos. I declined, as I could see he had a cheap budget and I’m not really that interested in watching hot, sweaty action then writing lurid descriptions to go. Does anyone really read them anyway? Anyway, I did tell them I’m sure they would find plenty of eager male sellers up for the job. So to speak.

I think Fiverr doesn’t really like adult stuff, but if a seller’s comfortable with doing that kind of work, why not? it’s not like Fiverr shares job descriptions so nobody else needs to know, just like a discreet affair on the down low.

Besides, it would be a fun logo job, right?

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2665-company-logos/ (do not click if you hate amusing logos)

Archived