Is there a way to view what people need besides only 7 or so listenings at the top of the page?

marrie

Hey to all. I’m new here. Is there a way on the fivver website to view what people need rather then what someone can do? I love to help where help is do if I can do it but I don’t know how to view who needs help besides the top of the page where there are about 7 or so things, one of which I could have done but it said I need to be an active seller.

Thanks all and take care.

Your going to be yanked on your tube to mp3 gig. Just fair warning. Google is about to rain terror down on websites doing those converts.

I would change your title on your dry droppin gig and add a better description and better english with non-text spelling ie: shrtcode

Good luck YO!

lol. I live on the edge. so I’ll ride the wave until it peters out. I’ll look at the title but dry drop ins is what I do and love doing lol! think Sean Calwood or how ever you spell his name. lol! The broadcaster/station owner or what ever is responsible for the effects, reverb, etc. I just do the reading of the script. It is called in the broadcasting world, a dry drop in.

Hth.

Archived