Tip of The day for sellers (Concern about feedback changes after 3 days)

According to latest update fiverr allow buyer to change his feedback within 30 days.
I mean to say buyer are able to give you review under 30 days
and if they give you review they can also changed it in 30 days.
The concept of the 3 days for review edit is no longer available now due to recent fiverr updation of policies.

Admin Note: As of 5/18/16 the written policy on a 3 day limit to review changes has not officially changed. Anyone with a different experience should contact Customer Support to ask for assistance.

Annai80 it effects me thats why i am sharing here on forum.
My buyer change his review after 11 days when i contact customer support center i got this reply (Hi there,
Buyers have the option to edit their review up for 30 days after an order is initiated. My suggestion is to follow up on the issue with the buyer, we are also in contact with them and they are not satisfied with the work that was provided on your end.)

This is very interesting. I am not aware of a policy change but we will check.
Here is a copied section of the Fiverr article:

"Buyers and sellers have 30 days to leave feedback.’

"Both buyers and sellers can remove or edit their feedback three days after its placed. After three days, feedback cannot be edited. "

That’s not an actual policy change so far. It could be a bug. Ask Customer Support and post what they say here. As annai80 has confirmed, one incident does not make a rule. Your post title will be changed accordingly unless a real change is made official.

No, the written policy says (emphasis added):

Both buyers and sellers can remove or edit their feedback three days after its placed. After three days, feedback cannot be edited.

Another from http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204361333

“After your initial feedback, you have three days to edit or remove your feedback.”

That is a policy. Your example is not official at this point, sorry.

Sure. That’s never been against the original policy which I find annoying. Support will usually remove it again if asked nicely, but it’s happened to some. That’s a good point since it’s an old loophole instead a new thing.

If that’s the case and the seller can prove reason to have it removed again, that’s an option to try with the Support Team. 🙂

now what is this then

Kevin Yesterday at 22:28

Hi there,
Buyers have the option to edit their review up for 30 days after an order is initiated. My suggestion is to follow up on the issue with the buyer, we are also in contact with them and they are not satisfied with the work that was provided on your end.
Kevin | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips

From the buyer’s review, it looks like the buyer complained to Customer Support that you have tricked him into giving you a great review before finishing the work, and that, after you got the review, you stopped communicating with him. And then he complained to Customer Support, and they allowed him to change his review.

If you have proof that that’s not true and that you have done everything that you have agreed to do, you might contact Customer Support with this proof, and they might help you.

Archived