How can I attract potential buyers?

Hi everyone!

I’m wondering how I can attract potential buyers to what I have to offer. I’m trained and certified in Dialectical Behavior Therapy techniques, and I’m offering lessons. Since counseling doesn’t seem to be all that popular on Fiverr (from what I’ve seen), I’m wondering what I can do to boost my impact.

Hey!

Terms like DBT make probably no sense to 99% of the population, but everyone can understand what the words “depression” and “psychologist” means.
So unless you are intentionally selling to psychology students only, recreate your gig so it makes sense to an average person. And make it look like a fresh breath of air, because someone with an anxiety disorder would get a panic attack from all that “smart talk”. A person who needs help, wants to see you as a human being, and not as a psychology textbook.

What you could do, is also create multiple gigs. One for “depression”, another for “psychologist”, “suicide prevention”, “OCD”, “panic attacks/anxiety” etc etc. That’s usually what people type into search engines.

Best,
Henry

She could write it on her boobs and do a dance. It would get some orders, I imagine.

Yes, that was rude. OP, just dumb it down for the masses. whipping the baps out is a good one, but if, like me, you view that as less than desirable, just crack the wooden block of theory over your knee and apply the niche-rich splinters to your various offerings.

Dialectical Behavior Therapy sound boring (not to me, I hasten to add). Give the average joe some tits on a stick that makes them click.

In any case, I don’t think it will work on Fiverr at all. Best case you’re going to have some hungover college kids asking you to finish their essay for them. Focus on growing your own practice is my advice. Save this place for the boob-waving. See the low quality of advice here? That should be a big hint. You’re not a small fish in a big pond at all, but rather a beached whale. Go SEO the shit out of your own website so you can help people properly and not in segments of $5.

Sorry to be harsh. I think there’s a site out there that specializes in online psychologists. I forget the name and I couldn’t post it here anyway–but try there! It’s a LOT more appropriate.

Archived