Looking for strategic partnerships

petrosianii

[self promotion removed] Looking for strategic partnerships that can be mutually beneficial to help us gain more customers while helping you achieve your business objectives.

Fiverr gig here: ************************************

This could either look like posting my gig on your seller’s page to help me gain more Fiverr sales, in exchange for a percentage of the sales. Or I agree to buy one of your gigs on a monthly basis in exchange for you helping me get users, etc. I’m open to ideas as long as they reflect a serious business collaboration.

If anyone’s interested in discussing further, please let me know. Thanks.

Moderator Note: Post edited due to sales-related content in wrong category. Review exchanges are generally unsupported. Check with Customer Support before making arrangements of this nature or your Fiverr account could be in jeopardy.

A “strategic partnership” with you is likely to end up going down like the Hindenburg. No survivors and burnt to a crisp. While aghast spectators lament at the humanity of it all.

http://i.imgur.com/GIP5FSJ.jpg

You’re open to ideas as long as they reflect a serious business collaboration while your own is quite literally a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge red flag. Lulzy. Especially with your tagline. A+ trolling.

Wait… you are trolling, aren’t you? Oh.

I didn’t realize it was such a red flag. We sell the gig on fiverr already. All I was asking is for help and partnership opportunities.

I really hate how the mods here are so ridiculously stern. Try reading and looking at my fiverr page before judging. I’ve been a seller in good standing on fiverr for years. Good grief.

Honey, 90% of people who post here are made of pure idiotium (the densest element known to man). The moderation here is stern on anything that approaches that, and for good reason. As a seller with good standing, or a businessman even, you should be more aware of the surroundings in which you post such offers.

I expect the densest metallic elements known to man have been the only people to contact you? Next time you offer a partnership, go to a smarter place, or smarter yet, build up a relationship with good sellers you respect and who you can see a mutual collaboration with before whipping out your e-peen–oops! Sorry, e-business ideas.

Just a thought. You can good grief all you like but you showed your cards way too early. They sux. You can get mad at me or use the above to build up your next strategy. Don’t call me though–I’ll call you.

That is self-promotion, though. It’s in the Forum Rules and a pretty straightforward piece of moderation:

Please don’t use the discussions to promote your individual Gigs. If you have a Gig service on Fiverr that you’d like to share, please post it in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category. Posts that include gig/profile links even as signatures are considered promotional. If you want to include a gig link or name to ask for personal assistance or gig/profile improvement, that goes in “Improve my Gig” instead of Tips or FAQ.

Archived