Payment strategy

academic1expert

“I make no money here so I hate Fiverr”

I can take money out every day of the week. I just do it once it reaches a certain amount. Often that falls into your suggestions.

Still, at least you’re not moaning about 20%.

You posted this twice, so your other one was deleted since this one had answers. I guess I don’t get what you are saying. I get paid by Fiverr every 14 days as a level 2 seller and my earnings are based on what cleared to that date. I usually withdraw it all to my PalPal right then so I don’t risk leaving it on Fiverr, and it might sit in PayPal or in my bank depending on my needs. If I was a TRS and got paid every 7 days, I’d do it the same way. If I only got paid once a month, same thing.

Are you trying to say that Fiverr should just deposit what we’ve earned in our bank accounts on a set schedule or what? Are you saying they should pay us a wage instead of just commissions? May I don’t follow. I don’t want them to auto-deposit my earnings, because if I decide to buy some gigs I like to have part of my money sitting on Fiverr so I don’t owe a processing fee.

Archived