5 gigs, no sales

arvis1

I’ve had my gigs here for quite a while, but I seem to get absolutely 0 orders.
Why is that? Is there anything wrong with my gigs? I’ve got fast delivery, 3 revisions for every gig, good description and tags (I guess).

I improve them once in a while, at least when I find new ways to do that, but that hasn’t gotten me anywhere yet. So perhaps someone could take a look and tell me what is wrong? It feels like the orders are not coming anytime soon.

One thing I noticed is your gig headline might be too specific. A buyer would probably not search directly for stereoscopic 3d effect photos. Try and make it more generic. Maybe something like "I will add effects to your photos. I would also make a video with before/after pictures and add music to it. You can easily do this with windows movie maker. See if that makes a difference. Best of luck.

You are also only doing gigs that are already being done cheap and very fast by thousands of others. Your images look stock. There is nothing to make a buyer choose you over something who already has many reviews. Right now it’s like choosing which generic chocolate bar to pick from a whole shelf of others.

Well yes, my images are stocks, to demonstrate what I can do. I’m familiar with Photoshop, not photography. Would you suggest taking my own photos?
And are you telling me my services offered are not worth the price or what?

I understand your point but I don’t see how would you suggest improving anything.
If I take photos of my own I guess it would only scare the buyers considering that I don’t have a good camera or photography skills.

I would do another gig with “I will add effects to your photos”. See which gig will attract sales and go from there. If you worked with clients before you should have some samples on file no? You should only be using stock images if you have the rights for it. Your price is very reasonable but it will be though to stand out from the crowd since you don’t have any reviews yet. You can maybe start offering 3 images just to get your gig going. You can always adjust your gig description and price later. I would make a stunning video to see if you can attract more clients. Also, make sure to check buyer requests daily.

Unfortunately, this pretty much sums it up. The market is completely saturated with your type of work. Try to get creative and do something few people are doing. If you know Photoshop well I’m sure you can think of something! Good luck, Arvis1

Archived