Inaccurate Published Samples

dzenger

I chose a logo seller based on samples they claim they have produced. The work produced on my behalf does not reflect that quality AT ALL. It appears to be public domain clip art with out of scale text for the name. Really disappointed. Do not know what recourse I have. The ‘3’ day and its yours option has lapsed. I travel worldwide and not always connected.

If it hasn’t been longer than 14 days you still might be able to get a refund through the Resolution Center or Customer Support. I hope for your sake it was a small test order. Even if it was 2 days, CS can support the seller if they feel your rejection is based on personal taste.

When dealing with creative work, buying cheap sample work is just smart buying. If they get to keep $4 but you get to leave a review, at least you can notify others.

Why isn’t Fiverr policing the sellers? In looking for an artist to create a pinup girl design for a poster, I found the category flooded with spam and people representing others art as their own. Some have terrible feedback and others appear to be new. If Fiverr doesn’t rid the site of garbage, it’s going to become unusable and end up with a bad reputation.

Here’s an example - https://www.fiverr.com/bardsley098/do-nice-sexy-pinup-of-your-photo?context=advanced_search&context_type=auto&context_referrer=search_gigs&pckg_id=1&pos=34&funnel=5e1ea580-dae5-45c2-8700-72e2246d1522 Fiverr should be able to automate part of this, and just simple browsing of their own categories would show this type of stuff quickly.

Archived