Tip for sellers

Dear Sellers,

Do you know it is annoying and frustrating when you work for some sellers and at the end of the day the order is cancelled?

Well, it does happens. That is the reason you need to carefully read your buyer’s instruction before you start working on his/her jobs. Ask questions - It is very important, ask for sketch if possible, make inquiries, do some thorough researches. If you cannot do the task, dont bother to waste their time/your time or else, you’re going to get bunch of Negative Reviews and that can spoil your reputation on fiverr, it does chase buyers away anyway.

Buyers’ actions also can open your eyes to their personalities, some buyers are disrespectful and have no regard for sellers no matter what you do. While some are so friendly, nice and accommodating. They will guide and guard you until their requirements are met. (This are the people you should pray for).

What you need to know is that, if you’re the type sending “buyers request” carefully watch sellers instructions, if you see any that sounds arrogant, dis-respecful and some sort of annoying statement in their request on “Buyers request” Platform, you need to run or else, you’ll just waste your time working for them and the truth is, some of this people usually pay penny. Ignore them.

The last but not the least, always respect copyright.

Hope this helps?

Have a blissful weekend.

This is very good advice. Don’t be afraid to turn down work if it doesn’t feel right. Remember, $5 isn’t worth a week of hassle with a terrible customer. If you see the red flags, trust your gut, and kindly refer them elsewhere. You and your profile ratings will be glad you did.

Thank you very much. I experienced a situation that my gut feeling asked me to leave the job but, I ignored it. It was a terrible experience and the buyer ended up cancelling the order at the end of the day. Great tips for every seller.

Archived