It's a beautiful day

matterz000

It’s been over a year since I started my journey here on Fiverr, and I’m so thankful that I stuck with it. When I first started out back in April 2015 I was so clueless on what it took, or where to even begin as a freelance artist. At first, I wasn’t getting any results but after constantly making improvements and experimenting with different approaches to stand out more I landed my first order. I still remember that rush it gave me, and how much pride I felt even if it was just a 5 dollar order. After that things sort of fell into place, and I eventually made it to level 1 and was well on my way to level 2. A couple months had passed, and I was in a very good place at that point. Just when I thought things couldn’t be any better, I was hit with a rough patch and ended up having a mental breakdown because of my PTSD. This forced me to have to put pause on my freelance journey so that I could focus on healing. Months later I received an email and found out I lost my level 1 status, and my account had been suspended because of something I had no part of. After working with CS I had my account restored, but found out I had to start over again from scratch. I was a little heartbroken from this, and almost made the decision of just giving up. I thought about it for a while and just said “to hell with it” and decided to embrace it and start over again. After a couple of months, I found myself back in a good enough place and had my mental health under control. I came back to Fiverr and hit it hard. After a week or so of being back in business I got my first order, and was so happy to find out that with its completion I had my Level 1 badge reinstated. It’s been a little over 2 months since that day, and I have worked hard and have put my heart and soul into every order that I’ve done. Today I woke up and checked my email like I do everyday, and found out that my last completed order had been accepted, and that I had even been given a 15 dollar tip! Above that email there was another, and it was the one that I have been wanting and waiting for since the beginning. As of today I’m offically level 2, and I could not be in a better mood!

I just want to send my thanks to everyone in the Fiverr community, because I would not have made it to this point if it weren’t for all of the advice that’s been given, and that I’ve found throughout the forums. It’s such a great honor to be a part of such a beautiful group of people. You’re all truly amazing.

To any newcomers my best advice is to hold on to your dreams, and to always put your heart into everything that you do. There will be times when things look dark and impossible, but don’t let it bring you down. Giving into that negativity will only hold you back even more, and keep you from something that your heart desires. This forum will give you the answers to all of your questions, you just have to put the effort into finding them. The last thing I recommend is to constantly seek out knowledge in your field of work, and to apply it as much as possible. Don’t give up. You’ll make it! Best of luck!

Wonderful, you deserve every bit of it! I like this advice given to newbies and I hope everyone follows your example. In fact, this should be on “tips for sellers”, not the nonsense we see on a daily basis. Real advice from a real seller who knows what he is talking about.

“To any newcomers my best advice is to hold on to your dreams, and to always put your heart into everything that you do. There will be times when things look dark and impossible, but don’t let it bring you down. Giving into that negativity will only hold you back even more, and keep you from something that your heart desires. This forum will give you the answers to all of your questions, you just have to put the effort into finding them. The last thing I recommend is to constantly seek out knowledge in your field of work, and to apply it as much as possible. Don’t give up. You’ll make it! Best of luck!”

Archived