Does anyone know of a link that lists categories which have gig packages?

hotwebideas

As far as I know in my to-do list page there’s a helpful list of gigs I can upgrade/reformulate into packages. Fiverr’s rolling them out gradually so your category will likely feature them sometime.

Personally, I’ve not made use of them, but I do have one that was started in a category that had them (it’s not optional for new gigs with this feature, I think) and it’s doing OK. But then again, it is called your website sucks with the crappiest possible cover pic so YMMV. I wouldn’t worry about it.

The gigs are in the categories and as I said, they’re being rolled out. It follows then, that you can only put packages on those, either by starting a new gig or updating a current pre-existing gig.

Are you planning to make a pointless webpage about this or update your helpful eBook or?

>>>It follows then, that you can only put packages on those, either by starting a new gig or updating a current pre-existing gig.

That is not accurate. I started a new gig and because of the category I selected, there are no gig packages. Also, my older gigs have packages. It definitely goes by the category and not whether the gig is new or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived