Does this Increase Fiverr Sales?

n_shah

I think not. as only buyers active here are these:
1.Top Buyers that already have their own sellers that they use.
2. New Buyers that want to report bad seller behavior.

and no one from them will click on your name and buy something from you.

so I think it is very small rate of gig buying here on forum…

You say that you do it for enjoyment,but i have read the seller badge criteria of becoming top rated seller and there has been written that “Community Leadership” ,so how can you say that being a top rated seller.?

I don’t believe being active on this forum increases sales it’s more of an outlet for buyers and sellers just to make fiverr feel like a community of people sharing related information to pass the time until that glorious “You’ve got an order time to get busy” pops up sending us into a giddy working bee.

I like coming on here to read the funny stories/experiences of others and to live vicariously through the “Top Rated Sellers” that come on here talking about their overwhelming amount of orders, ha.

I long for the day when I’ll feel so overwhelmed by all the buyers desperately needing my work.

Just produce kick butt work and stay professional and the masses of honey will circulate inside your honeycomb of a gig in no time.

• Baddison 🙂

I don’t think it increases sales generally, though I will say that if I ever need to order a gig then I am more likely to do it from someone that I have talked to on here and that seems reliable and capable than I am to take my chances amongst the masses.
Note that works both ways though - if someone comes across on here as useless I’m never going to order from them 🙂

I don’t think community leadership means a specific type. I’ve seen many sellers post on the forum and causing themselves to lose sales. Just writing on the forum might get you on Google, but on Fiverr, negative publicity is sometimes harmful.

Archived