Where have all the orders gone?

l10voices

So I am still a level one after about two months, close to level 2. Was plugging along nicely, in a small way, getting good action as far as page views, clicks orders was about 2.9% conversion, and I was sending out an average of maybe 4-6 offers, per day to buyers requests.

Then last week, I fell off the radar, everything went down, Ive not had an order in nearly 7 days. The number and quality of buyer requests are steadily dwindling, or looking for female voices. I am trying to be pro-active to marketing my gigs, but other than making offers to buyers requests, I am not sure if there is anything to do that would not be considered spam.

Maybe its just a point in the cycle and I need to be patient, or maybe something needs fixing. I welcome your thoughts, especially if you have experienced a similar down period and how you resolved it. As always I am grateful for your thoughts and input.

Thanks for the comment and suggestion. But arent most of the categories pretty swamped with sellers? I’m wondering if there are certain things that should be in gigs and gig description that helps place you higher in the search results on Fiverr.

Archived