How can I receive orders everyday? Help PLS

alexa12

Hi alexa12,
I am really sorry to tell you that there’s no guaranteed technique that will bring you sales every day. Even experienced sellers have periods of time where there weren’t any sales. But to have a decent amount of sales frequently through repeat buyers you have to be patient, deliver high quality work and keep friendly attitude with all of your buyers. Doing so might bring you lots of orders, some of which might be in a single day!
Regards

@brandonmcfee is right. Freelancing is not routine. To get a guaranteed routine paycheck, acquiring a standard job working for a company is best.

Freelancing requires hard work, discipline, saving during up times and living on a tight budget during down times. For goal setting, it is better to have quarterly or 6 month sales goals than short ones.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

How can you get orders everyday ? Tips for all of you and newbie

Hi fiverr's how are you all ? hope so fine do you know you can get buyers everyday also or you can start your sales, you know fiverr have an option in there webpage this option will be know as BUYER REQUEST. You can sale in this option you know what...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 4 ❤

Hey @alexa12,

There are tons of amazing resources out there on how you can boost your sales on Fiverr. It takes a lot of work and requires always providing a solid service to your clients.

As far as the actual gig setup on Fiverr is concerned, if you’d like to have someone dig into your gig and provide some suggestions that could help boost your sales, please check out my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/jshrade/review-your-gig-and-provide-my-how-to-sell-on-fiverr-ebook

Otherwise, just keep grinding away, researching your competition, and constantly adjusting and changing your gigs to see what works!

Thanks!
Josh

Hello,

First you need to get out of "vacation"
Then, change your main title and write something about self.
After that go to buyers request and make offers every day. very soon you will get some work. after that everything is on you.

Archived