Ready to Sell Again, But I Don't Know Where to Start

omobad312

Hey guys! So I use to make video testimonials and write articles on Fiverr. I was working the most during my sophomore year in college and had excellent reviews and was a top seller. Things went downhill when I took an unplanned hiatus as I was going through a lot and couldn’t handle my increasing workload. I missed several orders and didn’t put my account on hold yet I pretty much dropped off Fiverr all together. I realize that I handled all of that totally wrong and wouldn’t do it again. My ratings went way down and my gigs were stalled. I’ve gotten an order or two here and there in the past couple of years but ever since my overall seller status went down, I really don’t know what to do. I want to do my gigs again, and I hate to lose all the good feedback that I do have, but I don’t want to hurt myself by leaving my old gigs there that have bad feedback. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I just kind of start over but with my same account? Close my account and start a new one? Just edit my gigs? I’m just unsure where to start but I’m definitely ready to start selling again and do it right this time! Thanks!

Cheers,
Diana

Archived