How to keep your buyers

powerworld

Hello! Everyone, we all know that it is difficult to get a lot of sales when you are a new comer, but remember these tips on how to master the sales on Fiverr and make this your daily routine

From the moment you receive an order you have plenty of opportunities to upsell. Seize the first opportunity you get! When you confirm with a buyer about an order that they have placed, mention any additional relevant Gigs that you offer that they may be interested in. Not all buyers will browse your seller page thoroughly, so they may not even know what all of your Gigs are. Explicitly offering a Gig that they might like often and have good results in a purchase of that Gig.

Build on trust: When you get positive feedback, whether in personal communication or with a buyer review, you have built a relationship of trust with that buyer. A happy buyer believes in your ability to provide top-notch service again and again and will be receptive to hearing about other opportunities to work with you. When you have a relationship built on trust with a buyer, offering an upsell will often be well received because the buyer feels that you’re looking out for their interests.

Utilize your Gig delivery: When you deliver a Gig, this is a great opportunity to upsell to a happy customer. A customer who is receiving their order and is happy with it, is very likely to want to continue to work with you right away if you can offer something that suits their needs. In your delivery note, mention other Gigs that you offer (with links) and that you will be happy to work with them again. They just might buy a few! In general, the more personalized the offer is, the more likely you are successfully at upselling to a buyer.

Upselling is a major revenue generator for Fiverr sellers. In fact, we’ve made it easier than ever to upsell with our “Upsell Feature” where you can simply add on a Gig to one that has already been purchased. Many sellers often find that simply by suggesting to a customer that they might want to purchase “a little bit more” they can increase their business many times over.

Best regarded,
Powerworld

I am willing to bet that not only is he going to do so, but also mysteriously never return to protest his innocence or contribute again, as this post will miraculously leave him drowning in offers of work from impressed readers.

EDIT: I spoke too soon.

Attribute your post then, plagiarizer.

You have done a good work trying to acknowledge us but keep in mind that copying an article and posting it here will not raise your popularity on Fiverr.Please trust me, as I have already felt on my skin the impact of spamming with the banner signatures, which I will not talk about this, and definitely copying an article or reading just the first sentences of a post and then give an “honored” advice.

Best regards,
Cristian

Well, this is my own through but I don’t think that posting here a Fiverr article will give more exposure as advancing to Top Rated Seller you need to really, really contribute to the Forum.You said that you have good marketing skills.Why you just don’t use them and post something really useful?

Best regards,
Cristian

Archived