What's happening Suddenly with my GIG?

smartit69

Hello everyone,
Actually suddenly i am not getting any order from new buyer. it’s totally stop. i am promoting my gig on social media regularly but not any sell. but some days ago i got huge order regularly i don’t know why it’s happening. i think my gig already established.because i have already 417 positive review and 99%. so i am badly upset. also my gig now low click and view. suddenly what happening with my gig. have any answer for this. i will be very happy,if i get actual answer for this. please check my gig.

my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/smartit69/create-30-high-quality-social-bookmarking-backlinks-from-pr10-to-6

Thank you…

This is one that you might want to ask Customer Support. My usual answer to this question is that ebb and flow is a very normal thing on Fiverr. That may still be the same answer for you.

Your gig is in a category that is a grey area. Pretty much any gig that involves 3rd party sites like Google, Facebook, or any other social media are under scrutiny. The gigs are often reviewed by the editorial team. If they are considered a violation of the Fiverr ToS because a third party site doesn’t approve of them, they are denied. If they are not a violation but come close, Fiverr may let the seller keep them listed but remove those gigs from Fiverr search.

If you write to Customer Support and they tell you that your gig is not in Fiverr’s editorial focus, that means that it has been removed from search and may eventually be removed from Fiverr for these reasons. If Fiverr finds that your gig is OK and is still listed in search, then you may just have to be patient.

Yes, ever seller at every level experiences the ups and downs, I promise you. Some are a little predictable, like around November and December when many people are on winter holidays. I’d say the worst summer month for me might be July, in the U.S. there are lots of family events and vacations then. The rest of the time though, sales just seem to spike and then go down for whatever reason. TRS have it happen too. It may be when Fiverr hasn’t done a big advertising push recently, or just the way things go. 😉

Since your gigs are mostly 3rd party related, it’s good to keep the other issue in mind as well. It never hurts to come up with a gig or two on backup that don’t rely on any kind of other site. Thousands of sellers had to re-create themselves when Amazon sued sellers who sold reviews. It’s just good to have some things in mind you would do if your regular gigs go sour, and it’s also handy in case the market goes up in another category.

Archived