Help me Get Started on Fiverr

ebooksexpert

Hi, am still new to fiverr, four days old approximately and I have not received orders her despite marketing it to my over 7000 twitter followers and selected Facebook groups. Kindly have a look at my gigs and tell me where the problem is. Thanks.

It sounds like you need Gary’s advice, which was just released today! Simply click on the title to watch the whole video in full without the weird half-screen.

This man will show you exactly how you can succeed on Fiverr, and the man he is talking to is the CRO of Fiverr. WOW!

This should be in the “My Fiverr gigs” section. [Correction - Improve my Gig for “need help” issues. My Fiverr Gigs for gig advertising.]
Also, I first read your name as ebook sexpert which probably says more about my mind than your name.
You are in an extremely competitive category and you do not offer anything more than those with level 2. Granted, most people offer 500 words and you offer 700 but that really doesn’t make as much of a difference as you might think. Pretty much the same amount can be said in 500 as can be said in 700.

I also recommend the video @emmaki posted above. In it, the star suggests that people who want to be successful writing should do it outside of Fiverr for free or perhaps even pay to get it posted on Facebook.
I imagine this guy was paid by Fiverr to tell Fiverr sellers this…

Archived