How do you request a refund

blushingbeauty

I guess honestly telling them that you were not happy is the best thing.

You can give the seller another chance for him/her to rework on it, if you are still

not happy, ask for a refund.

Personally as a seller myself, I much rather give the buyer a refund rather than risking a negative rating.

I’d say it would be a good idea to tell them why/how you were not satisfied, just to make things a bit more clear for the seller if you are going to ask them to rework on it.

If you’re not happy, ask for a refund, but be nice and at least thank them for trying. 🙂

i want to know, how can i refund to the buyer. i have given him what he mentioned and showed him as well but he is still irritating. i don’t want any negative rating. please tell me the method of refund.

• 3 weeks later...

i want to know, how can i refund to the buyer. i have given him what he mentioned and showed him as well but he is still irritating. i don’t want any negative rating. please tell me the method of refund.

If you have done the work, then you deserve payment, if the client still not happy, than that is life “you could never make all people happy”, the client might be irritating on purpose to force you refund and get free work, or he or she just was born like that, or your work is not as they expected whatever the reason may be, you have done the work, and 1 or a couple of negative rating will not kill your business, “refund only if the work was not as the client asked” otherwise you might end up refunding a lot. Refunding and canceling orders will also effect your ratings…

Good luck and remember you can never make all the people happy. Make yourself happy and share a bit of that happiness with others. 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have done the work, then you deserve payment, if the client still not happy, than that is life “you could never make all people happy”, the client might be irritating on purpose to force you refund and get free work, or he or she just was born like that, or your work is not as they expected whatever the reason may be, you have done the work, and 1 or a couple of negative rating will not kill your business, “refund only if the work was not as the client asked” otherwise you might end up refunding a lot. Refunding and canceling orders will also effect your ratings…

Good luck and remember you can never make all the people happy. Make yourself happy and share a bit of that happiness with others. 🙂

That’s the reason many people don’t succeed in business. If you have that poor mentality delivering poor and unsatisfactory results, then you shouldn’t be paid. Many people choose to have “unlimited” revised versions and that’s what they are paying for, don’t want to make your buyers happy, don’t be in business. When you are in the services field, you have to suck it up and be 100% customer service oriented, otherwise don’t clog the system and let other people do the job, the ones who actually care about their clients.

• Like 3