Buyers ordered directly without consulting

divyagoel

I noticed that some buyer ordered directly without consulting the request. Hopefully this has not happened yet but what if i would not been able to fulfill the request…In that case i would have to cancel the order which will drop my order complete ratings…

Note that the buyer are not my regular buyers also i have not sent any request to them…they are ordering me directly viewing my 5 stars ratings…I know it is good for me if they are considering me as a job but what can i do to make my buyers aware that they must inbox me before the order…

You will find most buyers want to order directly without consulting first with you so I strongly urge you to figure out how you can accept these orders directly.

This is up to you. They must be able to order without first consulting with you because that is what they will do, like it or not. Work with this.

I prefer buyers who order direct. If they screw it up, I have a bunch of pre-written messages to unscrew it (or get rid of them–asking for more money tends to weed people out). That said, misscrystal is correct–you need to have a strategy in place to accept these people along with the teeming masses who don’t read but order. Cancel all of them and you’ll lose rankings and more. You need to fix this, really. All the statements in the world won’t help you against a blockhead and a stubborn system. Since you presumably need the money to enjoy your lifestyle, it’s up to you to insist on doing it your way completely or bend as much as you can stand it.

I think having clear instructions in your ‘requirements’ after they hit the order button will help.

Once you let buyers know exactly what you will need from them, you should be able to at least start an order. If you think what they need is going to cost more than your initial $5 Gig, then discuss it and send a custom offer.

Works for me… 🙂

Thankyou…i tried to manage and got success untill now…i want to make sure that m i missing something to my profile due to which this is happening…but now i got that i have to deal with this as you all are dealing and bacame the top sellers…

Archived