Orders usually take at least ten minutes to start

misscrystal

It used to be that my orders would start promptly after they were purchased but now 9 times out of 10 they take anywhere from five minutes to a couple of hours to start. I watch as the order is placed, send a message saying that the order has not started and is waiting for their information, and still it does not start.

I’m not sure if there is a delay in the system or all these buyers are waiting so long between ordering and putting in the information. Nor do they ever seem to see my messages to them, left within a few minutes often after they place the order.

Are other sellers having this problem?

This is why you put your prices up. The droolers who want you to do all the monkey work disappear. And they will never reimburse you for that wasted time. I maintain that buyers have a responsibility to at least learn something about the system that they’re using to get work from. Educated consumers are happy consumers.

It’s not a bad gig idea “I will teach you how to be less of an asshat”

Hey, I got my “your website sucks” gig approved. This isn’t much of a step beyond, bar having to think of a more polite word for asshat. Like “pillock,” “twazzock,” “DUMBledore,” etc.

It’s kind of like being a nasty life coach, or a sadistic PE (gym) teacher

Archived