How to get rid of the Constant Notifications Pink Ball

eoinfinnegan

The constant pink ball is caused by old notifications that you have “not read”.

Sometimes you check a notification without clicking on notifications. For example, you could go to your order by clicking on them on the dashboard. According to Fiverr you haven’t actually read it, when of course you have.
To rectify this you can either scroll through all your notifications and click on the highlighted ones or, the easier way, go to the app and check notifications. It should show the “unread” ones at the top. I had three there from around 2 weeks ago and by clicking on each they were marked as read and the pink ball has now disappeared.
Yay!

I kinda miss it now…

Thank you! I got rid of the pink ball on my email by putting a check mark on all the unread ones and marking them as read. I’ve never done anything like that as far as managing my inbox. Now to tackle the notifications. You are a genius.

edit: I just clicked on some of the many highlighted notifications and nothing happened and they stayed highlighted.

I don’t have the app and don’t want it. I tried marking them all as read but I can only see 7 at a time. I clicked on the pinned notification at the top and read the instructions again. I’ve actually read all of them. Some stay highlighted, some turn pale green/blue. Some as you said are read from the order page rather than clicking the notifications tab.
I may have a thousand notifications at least. Hoping they make a fix for this that’s easy.

Archived