This site is bogus

nconect

Typically in a debate, especially when starting, one is expected to lay out the reasoning behind their position. In your case, however, you have elected for the bold move of stating your opinion as if it were a global truth–to the point that you got sloppy with your grammar.

I put it to you that you are a blithering bumblesack who knows not of what you speak. I will point to your poorly spelled username as further evidence of your gross incompetence when it comes to passing opinions on what is bogus, or not bogus.

GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!

Since there are already two good replies, I will simply add an opinion.

Fiverr is awesome. There are some risks, but a wise buyer can work around those and find a lot of great stuff for a lot less money than elsewhere.

DO order on Fiverr!

Is it just me or do some people seem to be trying super hard to trash Fiverr at the moment? Everywhere you look it’s a merry-go-round of who’s been scammed, why some people are too principled to buy here and how bad your average seller is.

Now, do lots of people genuinely suddenly feel this way? Or are some of these posts simply from trolls who have nothing better to do?

It may be a natural progression of many more users, both buyers and sellers, in the past year than before. Just as a certain percentage of the new sellers are not so great, a percentage of the new buyers are unhappy and feel justified in coming here to complain. Unfortunately it’s more rare for all the happy buyers to come to the forum to say what a great buying experience they had. I think overall people are happy with what they are buying on fiverr.

@nconect Fiverr has a reputation problem that needs to be corrected. Just like any other website for shopping, there is a lot of good and a lot of bad. The other problem is that fiverr has done nothing to remove the bad which leads to the reputation problem.

Archived