How can a new seller increase sales?

lorklein

Hello everyone, I am new fiverr user yet so excited. I have made 3 sales last month that made 100$. Since my last sale I have no more sales. I have only two reviews(both 5star) and the third did not gave me any comments. I see myself stationary and I would like to get back in action. How can I attract more customers?
My gigs focus on:

Market Research
Internet Research
Proofreading and Editing
Greek Gifts
PowerPoint Presentations
Translations
Brainstorming
VM

I am excellent on above skills due to the fact I study Marketing Management and Market Research Also I work in Real Estate.

Any help will be more than welcomed!

Yours,
Lorklein

Really $100 from 3 sales ? I look your gigs and only priced for $5. 😃

It’s so weird, a Marketing expert asking about increasing sales. LOL

Ok let see about what you said :

I am excellent on above skills due to the fact I study Marketing Management and Market Research Also I work in Real Estate.

Also you are excellent in Internet Reseacrh, right ?

So please apply your skill on Fiverr.

If you think you can do Marketing Management then you should do it for yourself first to market your gigs !

If you think you can do Market Research then you should do some research about what the market ( Buyers on Fiverr ) need !

If you think you can do Internet Research then you should do Internet research to promote your gigs !

That’s all. Just use your skill to increase your sales.

Hope it can help you. Cheers !

Hello @lorklein, I looked at your GIGs, but could not understand how you earned $100 from 3 orders that worth $5. 🙂 If you could earn really $100, just hold on and continue what you’ve done to get those 3 orders. You may have a strong marketing strategy to earn such a amount only from the first 3 orders within a month, while most of the new sellers are struggling with finding there first order to complete. If a new seller is offering $5 offers to increase his sales at the beginning he has to complete 20 orders to earn $100. So, be happy about yourself. 🙂

One thing to remind:
You may have seen sellers have posted their offers in buyer requests area. Don’t try to do this. It will not help you to increase the sales as Fiverr takes it as a critical VIOLATION.

Good luck and enjoy your staying on Fiverr!

Archived