Fiverr updated

rahatali1633

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like #dumpthispointlesswhining

Of all the issues on Fiverr, you’re moaning about a pissing little pink ball. Really? The notifications section has been MUCH improved, and yes, it’s not ideal, but it’s not going around murdering children. It’s a mild annoyance that you can easily ignore if you don’t obsessively check your to-do every five minutes.

Honestly, between this and mek sells…

Yet you’re telling others not to have an opinion at all and STFU? That’s cute, babes.

It’s a pink dot. I don’t think it’s worth moaning about when Fiverr has bigger issues. You think I should shut up because you support Trump and… uh… I shouldn’t… I should…

Well, golly gee gosh, you got me.

I never said STFU? I just said that we all have a right to to an opinion and you just seem to be just defending Fiverr’s ineptitude even though you admit Fiverr has bigger issues.

A pink dot is worth complaining about if it bugs this many people. The one way to bring about change is to be a squeaky wheel. I can’t try to fix all Fivver’s issues, just one small issue at a time.

BTW - I don’t support Trump and how you would assume that since I clearly stated that I support #DumpTrump is beyond me. I guess you did not actually read what I actually wrote or you need to look up the dictionary definition of “Dump”.

Telling people to ignore and move on rather than comment is a nice way to say “STFU” in my book.

A fraction of people have complained about the pink dot. It is an annoyance, but it’s not harmful, and Fiverr is likely aware of it. I could start up a thread tomorrow and get “OMG me too” complaints about Fiverr (like how recently if you write on the forum you get redirected to a page that features the post above you and then you have to revisit the thread else you’ll see that there’s a new post which is you… I’m sure there’s a shorter way to say that, but ya know)

As for the Trump stuff, I don’t follow US politics very much and you brought the gerbilhead into this. Besides, why would you mention him not murdering children then saying you still support dumptrump? That’s confusing. Are you saying that it would be OK if he murdered kids? That whole point made no sense.

So, stop whining about the pink dot. It’s healthy.

I told you that the pink dot was a barbaric pavlovian experiment many moons ago and you disagreed with me then because it helped you to keep up with your messages.

I am glad that Fiverr’s barbaric notification change has forced you to join my side. I didn’t even need to sacrifice this cute baby I handily had dangling off my belt!

OMG the trailer for The Blob is hilarious. It’s a gigantic man-eating jello with that awful macro perspective physics that doubly breaks the 4th wall with horrified cinema audiences and… gorgeous. Looks like a giant pulsating hemorrhoid in the last scene, too. Don’t deny it!

I have seen the movie, but the trailer’s much better. It’s way too 50s B-movie for me. For that kinda classic horror, I need Christopher Lee and hammer horror level ketchup bloodworks.

Archived