Order Auto Completed--What is your experience and advice?

l10voices

So when I get that notification: “Congrats . . . .your order auto completed” there is the regular Martini with the notice. Well, its good at first sight, buyer did not reject the order and obviously accepted it, or perhaps forgot he or she even ordered it??? But there is no review. Those of you that have been here for a while and know the workings of Fiverr far better than I–what are your thoughts on these auto completes, with no review. Should I be happy about the order completing and go down the road? Have you found that the buyer was not happy and just did not want to leave a bad review, or what. I have been sending a short quick response thanking them and reminding them to leave a review or let me know if they are not happy. Do any of you attempt any communication with those auto complete buyers. Thanks for your insight and help!

Well… It’s good and it’s also bad.

It’s good because it means you get paid, but it’s bad because you need those reviews to build trust. Also, if the buyer is not happy, they can come back months after and leave a bad review.

I wouldn’t worry about it at all if I were you. In time you will not treasure nor need more reviews. Many buyers don’t want to leave a review. I wouldn’t ask for reviews since it puts pressure on buyers who, for their own reasons, chose not to leave one.

I suspect it some of these may be buyers who receive the delivery, download it and then check it and use it for whatever they were planning to use it for. It’s happened me when I have bought something, especially if it was urgent, I get it and then use it. Only when I come back to Fiverr do I remember to accept and review it.
If they have no other reason to come back to Fiverr then they don’t come back simply to accept and review you.

Makes sense! I need to think more about increasing sales and less about reviews. Not to say that I would let quality slip, but I much rather have 3215 positive reviews with 71 being not so good, than having 100% being excellent, but there are only 54 total reviews… Thanks.

I think I get around 60-65% of orders with reviews left, so don’t stress 🙂 It seems some people just don’t do it for whatever reason. I used to ask for reviews in my delivery message in the beginning, but it didn’t make that much difference when I tried not doing it, so I don’t now.

It happens to me 30 percent of the time. When I am delivering my videos, I leave a note below that says they should not forget to leave a review. However many clients don’t even have the time to leave reviews and you never hear from them again until they are back for more videos or probably just to thank me and then leave a review. 5% of the time, they come back to request for modification through messages

Archived