Did i get scammed?

brankovac

i am a buyer who was trying to purchase a logo for my company from a high rated seller. I chose to pay extra money to have my logos within 24 hours. I received them in 3 hours to only be very disappointing. I voiced my concern and requested a revision.

said seller said my revision would be sent to me in 12 to 24 hours.

Since then, my sellers status has been set to “away”, hasn’t responded to any feedback or questions… and they have not sent me my revision and its been WELL over 24 hours.

My gig is said to be marked as “completed” in three days and Im unsure what to do. can I cancel and get a refund? If I do end up getting the logos do I get a discount for tardiness? have I been scammed? thank you

There is no rule that I am aware of that says sellers need to deliver revisions in under 24 hours - just the original design. This seller might be able to provide you with a refund if you are no pleased with the revised logo as they will probably want to avoid receiving a bad review. I don’t think you have been scammed because Fiverr will give you a refund if you contact the support team and explain the situation. You should request a modification and if the buyer doesn’t respond in the next three days you will have the option to cancel the order. If they respond with a logo that you are not satisfied with - request a refund. Good luck, I hope it works out for you!

Archived