Help am new here!

gideonematics

So you made four attempts to market yourself and you’re already flapping about like a fish out of water looking for help, without checking out the numerous tips in Tips for Sellers?

sigh

Your profile is awful. You write articles yet it starts with Im instead of I’m, then proceeds to talk about you instead of the buyer. Need tips? Look at mine. Sure, I talk about myself, it’s a godamn profile, but note I do mention the potential buyer.

You can’t write English. Sorry, but you can’t. That’s your biggest problem right there. No point sugarcoating it. I understand you, but your writing is not professional. Professionalize it. Else I can see you gone from here pretty soon because “Fiverr doesn’t work”.

Make more gigs, so you have more chances to be found.

Or, just moan and listen to people telling that going to BR and making even more offers will get you the success you want. Your choice, really.

You want more tips? Go and look for them. Tips for Sellers.

Oh, and get rid of the weird nurse baby. I get that you’re probably a medical student (and that’s good–train up your English and you’ll make a tidy packet writing medical articles and stuff online). And the you in a bar profile pic. Face shot is better.

Basically, if you’re new, things will of course be slow. Also, there are some things the guys from above have pointed out, specially the top sellers. They know a things or two about being successful on fiverr that’s why they are top sellers. But mostly, I would say, post services that you like to do, that you can do, and do good (read GREAT), and be patient. Like a laser, keep your offerings within topics that you are naturally good at. Don’t over extend. People naturally gravitate towards sellers that are able to provide the best services.

i never tried buyer request, i am 2 months old here, now i am a level 1 seller, i totally made 20 sales in a month. all i noticed that just optimize the gig and be unique from others, no matter you are selling the same gig but you have to add something unique in the gig. and be patient and stay online here. you will get sales soon 🙂

You’ll need to submit more than 4 offers. I would suggest maxing out your amount each day, and offering your services at a killer price until you can get a few orders under your belt. Then you can start bringing your prices up based on the previous positive reviews.

Good Luck,
David

I need help…who do I contact about revenue. My first revenue is supposed to have cleared today and it hasnt. There is no where I can find to contact the fiverr people. It is very annoying there is no help or actual contact

sorry I didnt know I was highjacking a thread…I thought this was for new people. I tried several times to open one think but it kept telling me I needed to be in a thread or something…seriously there is virtually no help on this site

You can contact customer support.
I think this link will help you.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum

http://puu.sh/oFFL1/7187a929df.jpg

How to Submit a Support Ticket ✉ FIVERRCONTACT

For those who cannot find the ticketing system here os a link to contact Customer Support. ✉ Also, as of April 2017 a video created by @smks15 has been added to the bottom of this thread for those who would like a video reference. ? On that page...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 66 ❤

Archived